If you want to return some merchandise, please follow the steps below to insure that your request is processed as quickly as possible.
- In order for us to process your return efficiently, you must obtain a Return Authorization ("RA") before sending anything back. To request a RA, simply contact our Customer Care Center by calling us toll-free at: (866) 593-3506
- Along with your RA, you will be issued a FREE pre-paid postage label for sending back your cartridges.
- Please be sure to use your free pre-paid mailing label. In order to keep our prices low, we have automated our processes. Not using the pre-paid return label it will delay the processing of your refund or replacement considerably.
- It is our policy that all returned cartridges must be at least seventy (70%) percent filled. We feel that this gives everyone a fair test of the quality of the product. Unfortunately in our experience some people have used the entire cartridge and then sent it back asking for a refund. If a returned cartridge is less than 70% filled we will e-mail you. If you want the cartridge back you will have an opportunity to make payment arrangements for us to ship it back to you.
- Also all non-defective products must be returned in the packaging in an as-new condition.
- Because some of our customers have requested new products without returning their defective merchandise, we are unable to ship or make refunds/credits until we receive the products being returned. If you need a replacement product right away, we suggest you ask for a refund and place a new order. Your new order will be processed immediately.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to process your return from the time it reaches our Returns Department. All credit requests will be completed within 7 business days, but please note that it may take your credit card bank up to 30 days to apply your credit. Please note that we have no control over how long the credit card company takes to credit the refund to your account after we submit the data to them, but we do whatever we can to expedite the process.